Tuesday 1 March 2011

Spring is here.

March has come around again and it has put me in a good mood, goodbye winter your cold is horrible and no amount of snow will ever make up for that.
Now that the winter has passed it is that time of year where people get of thier arse and do stuff, I've already started but I'm not a fan of elitism or snobbery so I'm not going to be a git for the sake of it.

I've noticed that there hasn't been any of those special K challange adverts on the telly yet, that could just be my bad luck but it is normally this time of year where everyone is told to get fit so here is what I suggest you do.
Never put off to tomorrow what you could do today. It is easy to say that you will start something and never actually get around to doing it what you need to do is force yourself into a routine. Try and exercise everyday even if you can't find a free hour, if you can keep your heart pumping for 20 minutes at the least then you will have had some exercise. Of course not all exercise has to be hard just doing tasks like washing, cleaning and such can also be considered exercise even if it just casual exercise. You don't need to go to a gym, you don't need no membership and you don't need any tools there are many ways of exercising with just your body.
I'm not going to tell you to change your eating habits but I would advise you to think about what you are eating, if you can make just a small change to your habit then that's good enough. I've stopped eating sweets and I have gone off fizzy drinks, you don't have to do this but try and make some change to your everyday diet even if it is a small one.
The only person who can push you around is yourself, exercise at your own pace, work at your pace and do what you feel like doing, I have no right to tell you how to live your life the only person who does is yourself.

With spring comes spring cleaning and the carboots, this is a good time to clean out and make money. Take a step back and look at all the stuff you own, ask yourself "Do I need it? Do I want it? Do I make use of it? Will I use it in the future? Will I miss it when I'm gone?" questions like this are helpful when deciding on whether to keep something or get rid. Once you have your spring cleaning sorted see if there is anything you can make money off, if so go to a carboot or market and sell it, if you only have a few things then you might want to try ebay.

There you have it some personal advice about early spring. Again you don't have to follow any of this as it is just my opinion but it never hurts to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment