Monday 14 March 2011

Updates

I haven't updated in a few days and I feel guilty about it.

I'll give a Pokemon update. I haven't played this as much as other people so I am going to give up on the Pokemon updates because everyone has already done what I am doing. I'm 5 badges in and I can see it taking me a while to finish because I am putting more time into my college work and don't want to quit my daily exercise routine.
I'm also putting more time into books, on Friday I got 3 books Bret Harts autobiography and Mick Foley's first two autobiography's.
I have been reading Mick's first book Mankind: Have a Nice Day. Recently I made my self read a 400+ page book, this took me two months, now I am reading this book and I don't know if it the material or Mick or what but his book is 700+ pages and I have read over 500 of them in the space of 4 days.

Anyway new stuff soon I promise and I'll try and keep to my promise and not keep doing wrestling and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment